Vault Mortgage Group is fully committed to doing what it takes to get your loan funded on or before the close of escrow. That’s why we created our Keys on Time Program. Our specialty program gives you a 20-day close and backs your offer by the purchasing power of a full loan approval.
With our Keys on Time program, your offer will be the most attractive in a competitive market, where we will work with you to get full underwriting loan approval to ensure your loan will close lightning fast, even if you haven’t yet identified the property.
Our SecureLock program allows you to lock in your rate and secure peace of mind. With our SecureLock program, you can lock in today’s competitive rates while you shop for a home, sell your home, or while your home is under construction. You can also take advantage of a float down option if rates go down prior to signing your loan documents. If rates go up, you are secure!
You can combine our Keys on Time with our SecureLock program to have the security of a locked-in interest rate even prior to making an offer. Over 90% of owner-occupied homes qualify including single-family, condos, investment and second-homes as well as first-time and move-up homebuyers.
We offer an array of other specialty programs that are ideal for first-time homebuyers, including:
- Home Buyers Gift Advantage program: allows you to use gift funds for your entire down payment.
- Dream Home Renovation: Buy the property you want that needs some renovation. Save time and money by financing the purchase with the cost of the repairs included in your mortgage.
- Back in the game: Qualify for financing in as little as one year after a financial hardship.
- FHA Fresh Start: Recover from a pre-foreclosure sale, deed-in-lieu, or foreclosure due to job loss.
- Star Loan: A mortgage program dedicated to saving our selfless teachers and first responders a little money on their home loans.
- Income Solutions: Self-employed borrowers can qualify for a mortgage loan with supporting bank statement documentation with our Income Solutions program.
- Home Ready Loan: An alternative to the FHA program, Home Ready is a conventional 3% down mortgage loan with even more flexible income qualification guidelines.
Whatever your unique needs may be, Vault Mortgage Group offers innovative solutions to help you get in the home of your dreams. We can help explain our specialty programs in more detail and help you choose which program is right for you. We are committed to getting you to the finish line in home ownership.